Wednesday 21 March 2012

FIRST POST EVER!!


This is the first post of my first blog ever (am I already planning on having more than one?), and I wish to start by writing a little bit about myself.

My name is Clementina, I’m in my late 20’s and I'm an Architect (allegedly, proof is yet to be found on this matter).  I have a proclivity towards chocolate, regular Coke and cheese. Not all together. No, that would be gross. I think.

I have a full time job and on my free time (lunch break) I plan on tending to my blog. Also, as I’m writing this, I have no idea what I’m going to call it yet. Oh, dear. I promise you won’t be reading a no- name blog.
I’ll try to post something as much as I can, and also hope you will enjoy. See you soon! Thanks for reading!

-Cleme

5 comments:

  1. So now you have a name? When were you nameless?? How does it feel to be a citrus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you sis' , you know I will always be your #1 fan, hope you write about me jijijiji luv u :) good luck on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you have a BloG! Cool and good luck with it! :D

    ReplyDelete