Tuesday 14 August 2012

SHE LIKES TO DRAW



Today’s post is a special one dedicated to a friend who is embarking in a new adventure in another state to pursue a professional goal, and I want to wish her the best through here.

To be honest, if it hadn’t been for her, I would’ve never had the courage to start up a blog, whatever the result of it might be. She helped me name the blog, designed my beautiful logo and assisted me in setting it up and everything.

Aside from all that, she’s a kind of a wack job, but then again, so am I, which I think is the reason we got along so well.

So, here’s to you AleG, you gave me my first Tarot deck (printed it out for me is more accurate), taught me the fun (and importance) of communication through memes and gifs; you never once mocked my obsessions, if anything you even fed them giving them more power over me (which is actually kinda fun).

Anyways, thanks for everything while you were here, for sharing your interests, and most of all, for not judging me (or calling the authorities) when I talk about stalking celebrities for real.

See you soon! Good luck, and Godspeed!

PS: Keep drawing… I’ll keep writing.

Feature image via

No comments:

Post a Comment