Thursday 26 April 2012

RANDOM THOUGHTS #1 & #2


Sure enough, you have experienced random thoughts that seem unworthy of digging deeper into and much less stop everything and analyze them. A normal person would just let them float ephemerally in their brain and then move on to more important issues. But, you guessed it, I’m nothing if not weird and I lose myself in these trivial notions in which I contemplate how feasible they might be, however unrealistic they are at first.

For purposes of this blog, I decided to write them down and deliberate about each subject on my own, and then share with you what I have come up with, starting with these two awesome ideas my medulla oblongata stumbled upon a few days ago.

*Disclaimer: Please, do not send me to the loony bin after reading this. Thank you so much.

Random Thought #1
“The Walking Dead: The Musical”

As you might already know, I ponder about the zombie issue a lot, so this thought is only logical since I do have varied interests, and if you could humor me and imagine the level of entertainment this would be. I can see the main characters of this comic and TV series running away from zombies and then, suddenly everything turns dark and a spotlight centers on the leading actor as he breaks into a song conveying his pain and hardship as he becomes conscious of the fact that this is all that’s left in the world, without realizing that the zombies are gaining up on him and his family.

I would imagine that the actors playing the zombies don’t need to have spectacular singing voices, although it would be nice if they could provide the audience with subtitles, since “Aaaaaargh!!” can mean so many different things.

Oh, and everybody hates Lori in the musical as well.

Random Thought #2
The other day I misread “Massage therapy” and read “Message therapy”. After laughing for a bit at my mistake I thought “Why not?”

Now, I do believe this could be a real money- maker. First of all, it is extremely easy to send encouraging messages via Twitter, Facebook or simply texting and BBMing. If texting, all a message therapist would need to do is to get a plan which will allow them to send as many texts as their patients need; they could even offer daily fees according to the amount of texts they send their way.

And also, this would allow therapists to have more patients because they will have so much time on their hands as well. I’m telling you, this idea is revolutionary.


I think I should probably mention that I held back a little while sharing this. You should see how my mind races with these couple of inspiring notions and then some. 


Image via

2 comments:

  1. LoL zombie musical luv the idea
    And idea #2 I also think it will be a money maker, it's great way to attrnd all of us looney persons

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Zomglee" Maybe they could do thriller-like dance scenes.

    ReplyDelete