Monday 21 May 2012

BLAME IT ON JEREMY RENNER

Jeremy Renner for GQ Magazine
I swear, hand on keyboard (when your life revolves around a computer it kind of gains a sacred status in your life) I’ve been trying to sit down and write something real serious and thought provoking for my next post, but, you guys, I got nothing. And it’s not like I can’t do it anymore, or I’ve suddenly run out of topics to write about , but in all honesty it’s writer’s block by means of distraction. That distraction is none other than Jeremy Renner. And his attributes, I’m ashamed to admit.

I can’t get Jeremy Renner out of my head. I’ve tried, but it’s bigger than me, and I don’t know what to do. I’m utterly obsessed with the guy. While I was trying to write a piece on an issue I have a lot of thoughts about, I couldn’t find the way to express myself without wondering off looking for movies where Renner has appeared.  And my piece? Still got nothing.

Like most things, my fixation for the actor who most recently portrayed Hawkeye, wasn’t planned, it just happened over this past weekend. OK, so maybe it kinda had to do with the fact that I had a dream and he just so happened to be in it. My dreams never really make sense, but I just remember that there was a bonfire and a whole other people I don’t know and we would always end up sitting next to each other and he was so cute and everything, and that’s how obsessions are born I guess.

So, I decided maybe I should write about it and sort of get it out of my system, even if it’s by dedicating a post to my most recent obsession. This guy is everywhere, I mean, The Avengers are everywhere you turn right now, but all of a sudden everyone is like “OMG! HAWKEYE!! MORE LIKE HOT GUY!!!” I get it, he is really adorable, an accomplished actor, and there’s even a facebook page dedicated to his cute butt. Yeah, I checked that out. Also, he can wear the hell out of a pair of jeans, I mean is he for real? And he has this beautiful blue eyes and a crooked smile, and he can go from looking like nice guy to a badass all the while being gorgeous. I can't wait for the Bourne movie of him goes out, I just can't, it's taking too long. I'll Iave to make do with everything else he has done before that I haven't seen yet.

The good news is, I feel comfortable knowing that I’m not alone and there is a lot of fangirl going on around Jeremy’s celebrity, and that’s a relief in itself. These days, having an infatuation over anything is like gazillion times more awesome because now we have tumblr. Tumblr! Best idea ever. I only have to type in whatever floats my boat and bam, there it is, in all its splendor, everything the net has to offer concerning my interest. Of course, this means getting addicted to clicking the “Load more posts” button and do much nothing else, except for going “Ooh!” and “Aah!” and “Aaw!”  for hours and hours on end. Literally, it is dangerous. I don’t have any vices like smoking or drinking (except for Coke), and I can definitely find myself hooked on pure visuals of current fascinations.

I know I will get over this, because I’ve already lost count of so many obsessions I’ve had throughout my life, so this is (I hope) nothing, and I’ll be able to write about more important stuff real soon. Stuff like, I don’t know, something that happened somewhere, like, uhmm, you know, where there’s stuff really important, and everyone is talking about… ooh, looking good, Jeremy. Looking good.

From The Avengers movie

5 comments:

  1. He is handsome, great actor, renovates and restors old and rundown iconic Hollywood homes, he is the hole package.

    Can't wait to see him in Bourne Legacy, and for sure I will go see it at least 3 times!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll share this article on the Hiddlestoners' page XD They'll surely feel identified with you! (Some of them are also Mr. Renner fans) By the way,I can't wait for the next Bourne movie neither! :D Good luck with your writing and with getting 'Hawkeye' out of your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful words, really! I feel with you - so much! Though I'm married I have such obsessions from time to time (at the moment it's Benedict Cumberbatch)
    These feelings can be wonderful, or the dreams (I really enjoy them, but don't tell my husband haha)but on some days I wish that Inever would have seen this special movie /series. But that's life and I have to deal with ;-)
    Go on writing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw, chucks!! Appreciate your comment so much! Thanks a lot!

      Delete